Reliable Access Control Systems in London
Get in touch with Marlo’s Lock Fixers for reliable, high-quality access control systems in London. We only use the latest modern solutions and technological innovations for electronic security and access control installations. We’ll send you an expert with advice on how to improve, upgrade, or fit a completely new system.
The London access control services we offer include the most popular systems available, covering:
- Fob reader, swipe card, and keypad systems
- Wired, wireless, and video intercom, and proximity access control using a token reader
- Entry phone, door entry, and doorbell installation
- Fingerprint-controlled locks and biometric readers
We’ll install the most suitable system for your property, making it safe and simple for you to enter. We’ll also provide control systems such as traffic barriers, security turnstiles, and for car park access. We can carry out your work on any day of the week throughout the year.
Access Control System Fitters
Our vetted installation technicians have years of industry experience in planning, installing, and maintaining systems for access control in all kinds of properties. We work alongside the leading suppliers of security and access control equipment so your qualified engineer will only fit the best. All the specialised tools and equipment needed will be transported to your premises in our branded vans.
Insurance and Guarantees
When operating on your premises we’re fully covered by insurance protection. All the work we carry out is then automatically given a six-month quality guarantee. Quality control supervisors ensure we maintain extremely high work standards, and that we comply with all industry rules and regulations, including the BS3621 standard on security.
Additional Service Benefits
- You’ll be able to arrange same-day and short notice appointments, and rapid responses if you’re in urgent need
- You’ll get friendly and helpful 24-hour customer support with our phone lines always open
- You can request a free quote for any CCTV system installation and won’t need to commit any further
- You can ask for an engineer to visit you at home or work and give you all the advice you need