Fixing broken locks, making keys, and installing security systems can take many years to perfect – Marlo’s Lock Fixers has a mobile service staffed by experienced technicians waiting to attend to you on-site. Our locksmiths in London are able to gain entry into properties and safes, as well as having extensive knowledge in security and locksmith services in London.
Our Full Range of Services
Take a look at the situations where we can help:
- Door repairs, door fitting, and uPVC door installation carried out by our locksmiths in London, immediately heightening your security
- Gaining access to your home, business, safe, or vehicle with our rapid response team, using nondestructive techniques
- Lock fixing, repairs, fresh lock installation, and lock changes all securing your premises, and meeting industry requirements
- Installing CCTV, security grilles, and access control systems tailored to suit your individual needs
- Removing broken keys to free your lock without damage, and cutting new keys while you wait. Ask us for an Emergency Locksmith London.
Whenever you need our help simply give us a call – we’re here to help, advise, and support you day and night. Get free advice and all the information you need on our comprehensive security and locksmith services anywhere in the London area.
Every service we deliver comes with a six-month guarantee. Every technician who provides that service is fully insured.
Our workmanship is consistently monitored and assessed to ensure that we comply with all industry and British quality standards, which includes BS3621 on locks. This is extremely important as British Standard locks are approved and accepted by most insurance companies, and are recommended for all final exit doors.
Our Security Experts and Locksmiths London
Your security specialists will wear smart uniforms, carry ID, and drive a branded vehicle. All work will be completed quickly and effectively by your highly qualified and extensively trained technicians. Each engineer has the approval of the National Security Inspectorate, and we’re dedicated to providing you with the best possible care – if you have any questions just ask!
Get These Benefits
- You can reach us by phone 24/7 and speak to a friendly and helpful customer care adviser
- We can arrange on-site risk assessments and evaluations before your service begins
- You can request a free quote without any further obligation at all
- We can offer appointments on any day of the week and during public holidays too